Our team comprises of motivated specialized senior tax professionals with knowledge and expertise in International Tax issues thereby contributing quality tax planning to our clients. We can advise on all aspects of international tax from cross-border transactions to mergers and acquisitions and global transfer pricing.
Our professionals have the technical knowledge and realistic experience helping organizations seize tax opportunities.
International Tax issues that we cover in our services, include:
- Voluntary Disclosure programs – Streamlined Procedure, OVDP/ OVDI, etc
- Transfer pricing agreements
- US and Foreign persons for Tax purposes
- Resident and Non-resident aliens – Green Card test and Substantial presence test
- US persons – Foreign Tax credit & Foreign earned income exclusion
- Foreign persons with US income
- US and Foreign corporations
- Foreign corporations with US owners – Foreign personal holding companies (FPHC), Controlled foreign corporations (CFC), etc.
- Non business Income From U.S. Sources – Interest, Dividends, Rents, Royalties, Capital gains
- Withholding of Taxes at Source
- Payments to Partnerships, Trusts, and Estates
- Non business Income From U.S. Sources
- Preparation and filing of FBAR (Fincen Form 114), Form 8938, 5471, 5472, 3520, 926, 8865, etc.
We have our own professional offices in India and Canada to assist with Tax planning, filing or compliance in those countries.